When it comes to nutrition, Street Parking has four goals for
- Balanced macronutrient intake across protein, carbohydrates,
- Encourage eating the healthy, unprocessed foods our bodies are
designed to eat.
- Encourage portions and daily intake that is appropriate to fuel
performance and sustain energy levels while providing a positive
impact on our overall body composition.
- Create a lifestyle that is simple, enjoyable, flexible, and
In our last blog post “4 Ways to Evaluate Your
Nutrition,” we gave you a short quiz you can apply to any
diet or way of eating to determine if that approach will work for
you at every level. Not just if the approach will deliver results,
like weight loss or strength gains, but how it might impact your
overall health or whether it is sustainable for the long haul.
- How will this approach impact my body
- How will this approach impact my overall
- How will this approach impact my
- Is this approach sustainable for LIFE?
In reality, there is no “one right way” to tackle nutrition and
check all of the boxes for those four questions. We all have
different goals, lifestyle factors, and even food preferences that
impact the nutritional approach that we may ultimately choose.
Just as Street Parking encourages “Fitness Freedom” (and
therefore offers various types of fitness programs to follow), we
believe there is a lot of freedom that can be applied to how we
The following are a few approaches to balance and measurement
that we have seen work very well time and time again, and they are
SIMPLE and SUSTAINABLE for most people in most situations. For us,
this approach to finding precision and plugging in the right foods
checks all of the boxes! We encourage you to start with the most
basic one first, and over time, work your way through the
Chances are just taking the very first and most simple approach
— done with consistency — is all you may ever need to find your
sweet spot for lifelong health and sustainable results.